Human Resources and
for Super Smart Society
Union of Open Education and
About "Super Smart Society Promotion Consortium"
Co-creating new social contributions through development of next-generation human resource for Super Smart Society
Tokyo Tech is newly launching a consortium to promote the realization of Super Smart Society (Society 5.0), and planning to develop future leaders who are capable of supporting the transformation to Super Smart Society.
To accomplish this aim, Tokyo Tech is looking for highly motivated companies who wish to join this consortium and support this education program. The consortium has been founded in October 2018.
Date：Nov. 8, 2019 (Fri.) 13:00～20:00
Venue：TTF Kuramae Hall
Details：Please click here
Orientation on SSS-WISE program
- Oct. 10, 2019 (Thu.) 17:00～17:50
- West 9 building, Multi-Purpose Digital Hall
International Promotion Forum for Super Smart Society
- August 2, 2019 13: 00-19: 30
- Tokyo Institute of Technology, Ookayama Campus, Tokyo Tech Front
2nd SSS Matching Workshop
- December 10, 2018 15: 00-20: 00
- Tokyo Institute of Technology Ookayama Campus Ishikawadai Building 7 ELSI Hall
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC)
- Center for Advanced Intelligence Project, RIKEN
- National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST)
- The Wireless Networks Research Center, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)
- Information Technology and Human Factors, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- National Agriculture and Food Research Organization (NARO)
- KDDI CORPORATION
- SoftBank Corp.
- NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
- Koden Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Data4C’s Kabushiki Kaisha
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
- NEC Corporation
- NISSEICOM, LIMITED
- Azbil Corporation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- NTT FACILITIES, INC.
- Tokyo Gas Co., Ltd.
- DENSO Corporation
- Honda Research Institute Japan Co., Ltd.
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- CloudMinds Japan Inc.
- JTEKT CORPORATION
- YAZAKI Corporation
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co.,Ltd.
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation
- NSK Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Makino Seiki Co.,Ltd.
- Advantech Co., Ltd.
- SHO-BOND CORPORATION
- Digital Transformation Division, Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc.
- The Bank of Yokohama,Ltd.
- Ota City
- Kawasaki City
- Tokyo University of Science(Individual Member)
- KOSEN National Institute of Technology, Japan(Individual Member)