Human Resources and
for Super Smart Society
Union of Open Education and
About "Super Smart Society Promotion Consortium"
Co-creating new social contributions through development of next-generation human resource for Super Smart Society
Tokyo Tech is newly launching a consortium to promote the realization of Super Smart Society (Society 5.0), and planning to develop future leaders who are capable of supporting the transformation to Super Smart Society.
To accomplish this aim, Tokyo Tech is looking for highly motivated companies who wish to join this consortium and support this education program. The consortium has been founded in October 2018.
Date：Tuesday, September 8, 2020
Target participants：WISE-SSS program advisors, SSS consortium members, Tokyo Tech Students, faculty and staff and general public
Details：Please click here
Date：Scheduled in September 2020
[for students and persons concerned SSS]
- Tokyo Institute of Technology
- Japan Agency for Marine-Earth Science and Technology (JAMSTEC)
- Center for Advanced Intelligence Project, RIKEN
- National Institutes for Quantum and Radiological Science and Technology (QST)
- The Wireless Networks Research Center, National Institute of Information and Communications Technology (NICT)
- Information Technology and Human Factors, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST)
- National Agriculture and Food Research Organization (NARO)
- KDDI CORPORATION
- SoftBank Corp.
- NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION
- Koden Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Ricoh Company, Ltd.
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
- NEC Corporation
- Panasonic Corporation
- NISSEICOM, LIMITED
- Azbil Corporation
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
- DENSO Corporation
- Honda Research Institute Japan Co., Ltd.
- Mazda Motor Corporation
- JTEKT CORPORATION
- YAZAKI Corporation
- Hitachi Industrial Equipment Systems Co.,Ltd.
- YASKAWA Electric Corporation
- NSK Ltd.
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Kubota Corporation
- Komatsu Ltd.
- Makino Seiki Co.,Ltd.
- SHO-BOND CORPORATION
- The Bank of Yokohama,Ltd.
- aiwell Inc.
- Ota City
- Kawasaki City
- The Ecozzeria Association
- Tokyo University of Science(Individual Member)
- KOSEN National Institute of Technology(Individual Member)